My Hobby Is Back My New Fall Necklace Is Complete

I have decide to pick back up my hobby of creating new fall jewelry and went shopping for a few supplies for a necklace that I found that gave me inspiration to me to make. So I wanted to share with you what I created from some of the beads. 

Weekend-Projects-Supplies- 400 416

Plus I needed a few more beads to go into my project so I purchased a necklace to use in remaking my new fall necklace.
Purchased necklace for remake
 My Inspiration 400x586
This was my inspiration but with fall colors So from here I decided to use 2 strands of the chain to create my necklace.
  Oh My Heartsie Creations Collar Necklace Fall 2013 400x530
 And here is my reveal, how did I do, look like fall? I had fun and always do creating jewelry and I am glad to into my hobby I have been away from it for about a year, I have so many beading supplies, I really need to utilize, some new and some from older jewelry I can re-purpose and it will be fun to share with my friends.
Follow on Bloglovin
Follow Me on Pinterest 
Twitter | Facebook | Google+ | 

I hope you enjoyed the post, there's more to come,
 just like this, signup to receive them all          Delivered byFeedBurner
Everything at Heavenly Couture is $16.00 or Less!!
Enhanced by Zemanta

Comments

Popular Posts